This will be my final book haul until after Christmas (I promise!) I have decided to buy no new books for a little while and try to get through a few of the vast amount of unread books I already own! I purchased these 6 books from both Amazon and ABE books and as always received them extremely promptly. I purchased all but one second hand as I usually do and if anyone has checked out my ‘Book List’ page on here four of these books are ones from my wishlist and so I have been after them for a while. Of course having new books and spending an afternoon reading wouldn’t be complete without a cupcake so I also bought a raspberry ruffle and vanilla cupcake – not second hand of course!
I would love to hear from anyone who has read any of these books or who has any similar recommendations.
1. Picking Up The Pieces – Paul Britton
2. Mapping Murder, The Secrets of Geographical Profiling – David Canter
3. Cocky, The Rise and Fall of Curtis Warren – Tony Barnes, Richard Elias and Peter Walsh
4. To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
5. The Psychology of Crime – Philip Feldman
6. Power and Control, Why Charming Men Make Dangerous Lovers – Sandra Horley